What Are Life Groups?
A Life Group is a small group* of adults who regularly meet together, providing a balance between relationship-building and Bible study, ultimately leading to a deeper commitment to Christ.
*we like to look at Christ's example of 12 disciples as a reference point on the size of a group
Typical Life Group Characteristis
- Meet off Campus
- Emphasize Communication, Community, Vulnerability
- Serve Together
- Conversations not Lecturing/Teaching
- Constant Growth
Existing Life Groups
1.Post High School to 40yrs - Meets Sundays from 6:30 to 8PM in the Youth Room (2nd Floor of CLC). Each Sunday will include worship and discussion in small groups. This group is focused on single adults but all are welcome. For more information contact Carl Fountain or Samantha Barclay.
2. Sisters in Christ - Sunday from 8:45 - 9:45am in Hobbs Center
3. Agape Family - Sunday from 8:45 - 9:45am in the Youth Sunday School Room (2nd Floor of Community Life Center)
4. Asbury Sunday School - Sunday from 8:45 - 9:45am in the Youth Large Group Room (2nd Floor of the Community Life Center)
5. Young Adults (25yrs to 40yrs) – Facilitated by Carl and Nan Fountain (6pm Wednesday evenings … CLC Foyer
6. Discipleship Class - Wednesday from 6-8pm in the Hobbs Center