What Are Life Groups?
Typical Life Group Characteristis
- Meet off Campus
- Emphasize Communication, Community, Vulnerability
- Serve Together
- Conversations not Lecturing/Teaching
- Constant Growth
Existing Life Groups
2. JESUS the One and Only – Facilitated by Mary Cummings (4:30 – 6:30pm Sunday afternoons in the Hobbs Center) Open to all Ladies
3. STARTING POINT – Facilitated by Brian and Shelley Scarborough (4346 Vista Lane – Lynn Haven Tuesday evenings…5:30pm)
4. STARTING POINT – Facilitated by Carl and Nan Fountain (6pm Wednesday evenings … 903 E. 2nd Plaza Cove area
5. WE SAVED YOU A SEAT – Facilitated by Terri Legg (9:30am Friday mornings in the Hobbs Center) Open to all Ladies
6. COLLEGE AND CAREER - Facilitated by Samantha Barclay, meet the last Thursday of every month.