What Are Life Groups?
Typical Life Group Characteristis
- Meet off Campus
- Emphasize Communication, Community, Vulnerability
- Serve Together
- Conversations not Lecturing/Teaching
- Constant Growth
Existing Life Groups
2. Young Adults (25yrs to 40yrs) – Facilitated by Carl and Nan Fountain (6pm Wednesday evenings … 903 E. 2nd Plaza Cove area
3. JONAH by Priscilla Shirer. To begin Sunday afternoon, April 22nd 4:30 – 6:30pm at the Trinity Center. Led by: Tommy Hagen *Child-care is available*
4. LOVE DOES by Bob Goff. To begin Sunday morning, April 22nd. During Sunday school at 9:15am in the PARLOR. Led by: Kristi Jones + Jennifer Sistrunk *Child-care is available*
5. Pursuing More of Jesus (Anne Graham Lotz) – Facilitated by Terri Legg (9:30am Friday mornings in the Hobbs Center) Open to all Ladies
6. COLLEGE AND CAREER - Facilitated by Samantha Barclay, email email@example.com for more info.