What is Celebrate Recovery (CR)?
Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory.
Here we focus on the 8 recovery principles and twelve steps based on Jesus’ words from the Beatitudes found in Matthew 5.
We have our large group meetings on Monday Nights
- 5:30 PM Dinner: Donations accepted; participation in the rest of the evening is mandatory
- 6 PM Worship: Music, lesson, personal testimony or guest speaker
- 7 PM Open Share Groups: men’s and women’s groups
- 8 PM Coffee Bar & Fellowship: Dessert and coffee
To find out more about CRPC or to get involved in a step study, please email our leadership staff at email@example.com
- 5:00 – 5:50pm – Dinner
- 6:00 – 8:00 Landing Program
- 8:00 – 8:15 Students are Picked UP
The Landing, for students is an ongoing 52-week program – based on the beatitudes where Jesus laid out principles for happiness in the Sermon on the Mount – The Landing is for teenagers who are struggling to live their lives in a healthy, God-honoring way. The Landing is a safe, healing place where teenagers can live a freer, healthier, and more God-centered life.The Landing can help foster hope, truth and joy as teenagers embark on an exciting year-long journey of engaging videos, meaningful experiences, vibrant worship, and great conversation as they develop true friendships with other teens. The Landing breaks the cycles of dysfunction, giving our students the tools to face life’s hurts, hang-ups and habits in a new and healthy effective way. All students from 6th to 12th grade are welcome to join us on Monday nights for a time of worship, fun, and fellowship.
- 5:00 – 5:50PM Dinner at the Trinity Center
- 6:00 – 8:00PM Celebration Place Program
- 8:00 – 8:15PM Students are Picked Up
Celebration Place gives you everything you need to lead kids in making Jesus the foundation of their lives; break cycles of dysfunction; and join their parents in forgiveness and healing.
Celebration Place is a 52-week program that mirrors the Celebrate Recovery one-year, large group teaching schedule and curriculum plan. This means that while adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, their kids are discovering the same truths in age-appropriate ways!
Celebration Place is the uplifting, hope-filled, children’s companion to Celebrate Recovery. In this kit, you’ll find lessons that give children…
- Truths that help them avoid cycles of hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
- Ways to draw close to Jesus during challenging times.
- Language and experiences to understand whats happening in their homes.
Friendships with other children whose parents are taking the hard step of resolving their pain and moving forward in life.
All students from K to 5th grade are welcome to join us on Monday nights for a time of worship, fun, and fellowship.